Do you have your Medical Marijuana Card?

In order to qualify for a license to use and legally purchase medical marijuana in the state of Michigan***, you must fulfill the following qualifications:

***Huron View is only accepting out-of-state cards from the following states/districts:

Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, & Washington DC.


  1. Be 18 years of age or older and a resident of Michigan.

  2. Have you doctor complete a Physician Certification Form certifying that you are a patient with a debilitating medical condition like:

    • Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

    • Cancer​

    • Glaucoma

    • HIV Positive or AIDS

    • Hepatitis C

    • Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis

    • Crohn's Disease

    • Agitation of Alzheimer's Disease

    • Nail Patella

    • Arthritis

    • Autism

    • Chronic Pain

    • Colitis

    • Inflammatory Bowel Disease

    • Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

    • Parkinson’s

    • Rheumatoid Arthritis

    • Spinal Cord Injury

    • Tourette’s Syndrome

    • Ulcerative Colitis

    •  A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following: 

      • Cachexia or Wasting Syndrome

      • Severe and Chronic Pain

      • Severe Nausea

      • Seizures

      • Severe and Persistent Muscle Spams

    • Other medical conditions approved by the Medical Marihuana Review Panel

Get certified at Natures Answer, their friendly and experienced staff will make sure you always feel comfortable and well-informed. 

Our Ann Arbor clinic is dedicated to providing a great customer experience. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact us.

PTSD, food bank and utility assistance program referral information. Must be a current HVC member to qualify for this benefit.  Some restrictions apply. 

A Licensed Facility!